Chevrolet Corvette drive is a thrilling one behind the wheel of this precision sports car. A driver-oriented cockpit brings you close to the road, while its sculpted exterior will be the envy of everyone else on it.
Its exterior is functional art, with integrated aerodynamic and cooling components that contribute to a precise drive. And because Stingray was designed to be a convertible from the start, performance stays high when the top goes down.
- Convertible models feature a fully electronic top that can be lowered remotely at speeds of up to 30 mph
- A functional hood air extractor helps reduce front-end lift
- Available rear intake vents guide air to help cool both transmission oil and rear differential
- Sculpted Bi-Xenon HID headlamps achieve high and low beams with a single light engine
Stingray features a driver-oriented cockpit, with a flowing design made from premium materials. Intuitive instruments help you stay focused on the drive, while available heated and ventilated front seats and dual climate control make for a refined drive.
- GT seat available in premium Napa leather seating surfaces with 3LT trim level
- Competition Sport seat is built for cornering, with pronounced side bolsters
- Precision hand stitching is available in a variety of accent colors
- Lightweight aluminum and carbon-fiber trim adds another level of refinement
- Flat-bottom steering wheel enhances the driving experience